Square Dance Cushion with Rosemary Yeoman
Thu 18th October 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm| £45
Rosemary will be showing you quilting techniques to make this fantastic Square Dance Cushion.
You should be able to make the cushion during the course of the workshop.
You will be able to take the skills and techniques learnt and used during the day to expand your project to make your own large quilt at home.
For an 18” cushion
* 18” square of fabric for the front of the cushion – can be slightly more to trim when the stitiching is completed.
* Two pieces each measuring 18” x 12” to make an overlapping cushion back
* Several pieces of contrasting fabrics for strips and squares and binding. I suggest 3 or 4 fat quarters
* Thread to match the squares fabric, to stich them in place.
* Thread to quilt the cushion – I suggest a thread to match the background
* Usual sewing equipment including scissors and pins
* Piece of Bondaweb or similar about 6” x 18”
* 18” cushion pad
* Piece of wadding 18” square
* Sewing machine and leads
If you have any queries, please contact me.
TICKETS TO BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE FROM JOLLY STITCHER.